More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

Fun Events (and sales) @ Fucifino

Lots of fun events happening this weekend!

Yesterday kicked off the beginning of The Nest's Sidewalk Sale & Gatcha Event!  Fucifino has lots of items available at 50% or more off their original price. The sale is only at Fucifino's Nest Location.

Also at The Nest is a Gatcha Event!  I am absolutely addicted to gatcha!  It's so much fun! I've made some colorful versions of my Lombard Blanket Racks for the gatcha event!  The Sale & Gatcha last for a week!

fucifino.Lombard Blanket Racks for The Nest Labor Day Sidewalk Sale & Gatcha Event

Also starting this weekend is La Venta Eventa! I have two houses for sale this weekend: The Paesano House (Red) and The Paesano House (Slate).

fucifino.paesano house (red) La Venta Eventa

fucifino.paesano house (slate) La Venta Eventa

Each house is 187 prims with a fireplace, back deck, and custom sculpts. And both are on sale this weekend for 100L!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter