More About Me...

I've been around Second Life for a few years now - did the obligatory club scene, owned my own club. That didn't last too long. SL to me is now about content creation and fashion. I love to create (and learn) & to search for the most awesome creations in Second Life. I'll be opening my store, fucifino, soon and I will be showcasing my new creations here as well as all those awesome finds that I come across in my SL travels.

Another Side of me: Land Owner

I'm co-owner of Belle Island Estates. We offer land for rent or sale, residential or commercial. Currently offer 4096 lots for sale or rent. If you want something smaller, bigger, etc, we'll work with you to customize how you want your property.

The Nest Gatcha Event

The home and garden sim, The Nest, is having a Gatcha Event this week! So many cute things are available! I had so much fun exploring the gatchas and exploring The Nest sim as well - some of the stores on the sim are participating in a Sidewalk Sale.

The Gatcha Event and Sidewalk Sale will end this Friday, September 9th, so get over there and get your shop on!

The Nest Gatcha: Barnesworth Anubis
Barnesworth Anubis, 50L

The Nest Gatcha: bitter vanilla
Bitter Vanilla, 25L

The Nest Gatcha: Cheeky Pea
Cheeky Pea, decals - 15L; Hanging Flowers - 45L

The Nest Gatcha: Cleo design
Cleo Designs, 70L

The Nest Gatcha: clutter
Clutter, 50L

The Nest Gatcha: Comfy Within
Comfy Within, 99L

The Nest Gatcha: Crackberry
crackberry, 50L

The Nest Gatcha: Croire
croire, 40L

The Nest Gatcha: eklectik
eklectik, 35L

The Nest Gatcha: fucifino
fucifino, 45L

The Nest Gatcha: johadez
johadez, 30L

The Nest Gatcha: kusshon
kusshon, 85L

The Nest Gatcha: La'Licious Designs
La'Licious Designs, 50L

The Nest Gatcha: Mary's LL
Mary's LL, 10L

The Nest Gatcha: meberry
meberry, 40L

The Nest Gatcha: nik naks
nik naks, 35L

The Nest Gatcha: nocc
nocc, 30L

The Nest Gatcha: RSW
R(S)W, 65L

The Nest Gatcha: second spaces
second spaces, 50L

The Nest Gatcha: Sway's
Sway's, 33L

The Nest Gatcha: Tranquility Way Station Designs
Tranquility Way Station Designs, 50L

The Nest Gatcha: what next
What Next, 50L

The Nest Gatcha: wunder
Wunder, 35L
And by the way, Fucifino is in the Gatcha event and is participating in the Sidewalk Sale!  Many items are available for sale, at least 50% off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

StatCounter